4.2.10

My favorite things

My top five favorite items I own

1) Jose Saenz two-toned wing tipped ankle boots
2) GAP over-sized men's dress shirt
3) BDG Floral print leggings
4) PURE cosmetics matte lipstick in Fire Red
5) American Apparel low back leotard in black

Five things you can find in my bag

1) Red Lipstick/Gloss
2) Betsey Johnson hot pink Houndstooth, treasure chest wallet 
3) My LG Shine
4) IPod Touch
5) Teen Vogue Handbook





Also, on a side note
I was looking through pictures of my friend's recent trip to London, England to visit her friends and I came to a conclusion based on what I was viewing (it wasn't even hard to tell). English girls wear SO much makeup. It looked as if I could take a shovel to their faces and they wouldn't feel it due to all the padding their foundation offers. Be it said, they were all gorgeous, gorgeous women but still... it's not THAT cold in London, you don't need to make up as insulation. Wear a coat or something...


Cheers,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment